Whether you are a beginner on the bike or a seasoned cyclist, our Century Ride is the challenge for you!
Many cyclists love pedaling dozens or hundreds of miles to relax, de-stress, exercise, take in the beautiful scenery – and now they can cycle and support DSF. Our Century Ride (100 miles) is a fun, challenging way to support DSF and the Dravet community anywhere and anytime that works with your schedule. If you are already planning to ride in conjunction with a local ride, you can combine this fundraiser with those efforts.
During the months of July & August:
- Commit to “The Century Ride” and register;
- Set up your fundraising page and share on social media – be sure to include why you are riding and who you are supporting;
- Grab a few friends or ride solo;
- Take to the roads in your local area, jump on your Peloton, or participate in SoulCycle to get your miles in;
- Track those miles and help us Cycle Towards a Cure for Dravet syndrome!
Registration is just $25. If you raise $200 or more, you will earn a DSF t-shirt featuring our new logo; raise $400 or more and earn a DSF dri fit shirt featuring our new logo. Register today at www.cyclingforacure.org.
Riding in a competitive cycling event over 100 miles? Contact Misty to learn how you can earn a free DSF cycling shirt.