Comprehensive Care Centers Application
To qualify as a DSF Comprehensive Care Center, the center is expected to:
- Offer a multidisciplinary approach for the treatment of Dravet syndrome
- Have a high concentration of expertise and related resources centered on Dravet syndrome
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge base and familiarity with Dravet syndrome
- Commit to furthering clinical knowledge of Dravet syndrome through collaboration with others, including DSF
- Have involvement in studies and/or clinical trials for Dravet syndrome and are knowledgeable about new treatments and cutting edge research.
- Additionally, to continue to qualify to be listed as Comprehensive Care Center by DSF, the center is expected to participate in DSF-sponsored fundraising and educational events. For example, this includes attending the biennial DSF Family and Professional Conference, local fundraising events, and online professional education programs.
The information collected by Dravet Syndrome The information collected by Dravet Syndrome Foundation will not be sold or distributed outside of DSF and is used solely to verify identity and assist with communication. Questions or concerns can be directed to our team.