What is on your agenda today? How about finding a cure for Dravet syndrome?
At the Dravet Syndrome Foundation (DSF), that is on our agenda every single day. We invite you to donate again and be part of that effort to create a cure or therapy that enhances the quality of life for people with Dravet syndrome.
Your past contributions have led to significant breakthroughs, including funding recently published research looking at whether it’s possible to use gene therapy to reverse symptoms later after symptom onset and not just the early developmental stages. Plus, we just announced our five new 2022 Research Grant Awards, now bringing our total research grant funding to over $6.3M since 2009. Game-changing research, all due to your support.
Other 2022 Highlights include:
- Hosted our 5th biennial conference
- Launched our new and improved website, along with our new logo
- Held an externally-led Patient Focused Drug Development meeting with the FDA and developed a Voice of the Patient report
- Held our 13th annual Research Roundtable
- Issued a final report on our initial 5-year Strategic Plan
We get closer to a cure every day. We can get there faster with your help. Thank you for considering making a tax-deductible gift to DSF before year’s end, and for your past support. Your dollars have already accomplished so much and will continue to do so.
Wishing you and your family a happy and peaceful holiday season!