Upcoming Steps Toward a Cure Events
Host a Steps for a Cure Event!
Invite your friends and family to take their Steps Toward a Cure to help us raise awareness and funds for our important research and patient advocacy programs. The DSF Steps Toward A Cure series is our annual fundraiser that consists of family-friendly events, walks and/or 5K races hosted by families throughout the US. All children with Dravet syndrome can register for free with a registered adult.
There are many ways to get involved – be a participant, coordinate an event, volunteer, or become a sponsor.
DSF Steps Toward A Cure Coordinator Toolkit
Here you will find the forms you will need during the planning and execution of your upcoming DSF Steps Toward A Cure event. You can email completed forms to our Campaign Director. If you prefer, your forms can be mailed to: DSF, PO Box 3026, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034. Other forms are also available here for you to print and use as needed throughout your event planning.
Handbook & Resources
- Walk Coordinator Handbook
- National Sponsorship & Contract
- Coordinator Application
- Coordinator Timeline
- Day of Event Timeline
- Local Event Sponsorship Levels & Contract (can be customized)
Sponsorship & Item Donation Documents
- DSF 501(c)(3) letter
- Electronic Letterhead
- Sample of Sponsorship Request Letter
- Auction/Raffle Item Donation Contract (can be customized)
- Sample of Auction/Raffle Donation Request Letter
- Request for Reimbursement or In Kind Donation Receipt
- Onsite Registration & Donation Tracking Sheet
- Square Set-up and Use Information
- Square Transaction Log