Each March, DSF Challenges you to Give Up Your Cup!
This annual virtual fundraiser asks you to give up your coffee, tea or other “cup” for one day, one week, one month or anything in between, then donate what you would have spent to DSF. You can help to raise funds and spread awareness by setting up a personal fundraising page and sharing it with friends and family through email and social media.
Click here to register or donate! This virtual fundraiser can be done from anywhere. Donations are 100% tax deductible and you are giving kids with Dravet syndrome and associated childhood epilepsies a chance by funding life-changing research.
Free yourself from the same old fundraising grind and brew up donations for DSF with your own “Cup Campaign”.
Give it a shot….It’s easy!
- Set up your personal fundraising page.
- Ask your family and friends across the country to join you by creating their own fundraiser at www.giveupyourcup.org
- Share your fundraising page via social media and email and start raising funds for DSF!
- Just for fun: Take a selfie with your cup and use the hashtags #giveupyourcup or #dsfcoffeeforacure to help spread awareness!
- Raise $250 or more on your PERSONAL fundraising page and automatically receive a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Raise $750 or more on your PERSONAL fundraising page and we will ship you a DSF coffee tumbler.
Below, you will find a handbook that will be useful for your planning and participation in DSF’s Give Up Your Cup campaign, held each March. Questions on the campaign may be directed to our Campaign Director.