June 20-22, 2024, at the JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America
In collaboration with Mayo Clinic and the Minnesota Epilepsy Group
Our 2024 conference takes place at the JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America, just 2.5 miles from the Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport. This 3-day event is crafted to bring together all stakeholders dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals with Dravet syndrome – including families, caregivers, clinicians, researchers and professionals in the pharmaceutical industry. This event allows the opportunity to foster new relationships and collaborations, both for families and professionals.
- Stay informed with updates from the industry, including clinical trials and new products.
- Gain insights into the latest developments in research, clinical care, and daily management.
- Our engaging patient activity room provides enjoyable experiences for patients of all ages (must be accompanied by a caregiver).
- Our VIP Sib Camp offers connections and fun activities for siblings.
- Interact with sponsors and exhibitors to explore valuable resources.
- Join us for dinner each night to connect with other families and stakeholders in the community.
You can see this year’s agenda and register at: www.dsfconference.org
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.