Day of Dravet Workshops are a time for patients and their families to come together to learn about research and treatment options, connect with one another, and be a part of a DSF’s shared vision for a better outcome for those affected by Dravet syndrome. This year’s one-day workshop takes place on Saturday, September 24th from 12-5 ET, followed by Caregiver Lounges from 6-7 ET.
This year’s speakers and sessions include:
- Deborah Bilder, MD, University of Utah – Sources of Distress: Turning Insights into Advocacy
- Blyth Lord, Courageous Parents Network – Finding your voice and confidence as the good parent (advocate) you are!
- David Hirsch, 21st Century Dads – Caring for Male Caregiver + Introduction of Dravet Dads Meetup Group
- Amanda Stansfield – Movement, Mindfulness, and Meditation for Caregivers
- Activities for patients and siblings
- Caregiver lounges to meet and connect!
Learn about topics you have heard about and get accurate information to help you make confident and appropriate decisions on what will be helpful for your loved one’s care. Sessions are presented by community experts – including other parents.
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, there are no registration fees for this year’s events. You can also request fun activity kits for patients and sibs at no cost!
Register today at www.dayofdravet.org!