Jane and John Justin Neurosciences Center
M. Scott Perry, MD
Genetic Epilepsy Clinic
Medical Director, Neurology; Co-Director, Jane and John Justin Neurosciences Center
To make an appointment:
Contact Amy Davis, Epilepsy Program Coordinator
- Pediatric neurologist/epileptologist
- Adult neurologist/epileptologist
- Genetic counselor
- Sleep specialist
- Metabolic specialist
- Developmental or neuro- psychologist
- Keto clinic
- Speech pathologist/therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Physical therapist
- Social work
- Caregiver support services
- Epilepsy support group meetings (on average, every 2 months)
- Sibs2Sib program for siblings of children with chronic medical conditions
Cook Children’s Medical Center also offers an Adult Transition Genetic Epilepsy Clinic staffed by an adult epileptologist and pediatric epileptologist to ensure efficient transition of care to an adult epileptologist familiar with the care of Dravet syndrome.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.